The EU project “CROCODILE – first of a kind commercial Compact system for the efficient Recovery Of Cobalt Designed with novel Integrated Leading technologies” will organise a session on Cobalt recovery during Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2018 on November 28, 2018 in Vienna (Austria). Leading experts will present the state-of-the-art and future plans on supply issues, possible pre-treatment technologies, integrated chemical treatment processes and what can we expect from the mobile plant. (Bernd Kopacek, Vienna, 27/09/2018)
Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2018 conference and exhibition on Electronics and the Environment will take place in Schoenbrunn Palace Conference Centre Vienna (Austria), which is situated in the Apothecaries’ Wing of the famous building. This Symposium is the only platform for presenting the up-to-date progress on sustainable development and the development of eco-efficient products.
The programme will feature the latest in circular economy, environmental design, clean manufacturing, resource efficiency, climate change, new eco-efficient technologies, collection, reverse logistics, refurbishment, carbon trading, re-use, recycling and policy making from leading experts in industry, academia, consulting, recyclers and public area around the globe. Leading companies and institutions in green electr(on)ics will present their innovative products, processes and services at the exhibition.
All companies in the electr(on)ics, telecom, automotive, solar and PV, chemical, raw material processing and recycling industry, power suppliers, electricity generators and distributors, contract manufacturers, material and component suppliers, service and logistic companies, collective systems, academia, consulting and public authorities (local, regional, international) are invited to attend and contribute.
Top-Reasons for attending
- World´s leading and most prominent congress on electr(on)ics and the environment including an International Meeting Place, Environmental Exhibition and Technical Tours
- Throughout the world Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2018 is the only event, where experts from companies in the electr(on)ics, automotive, energy, chemical and recycling industry, contract manufacturers, material and component suppliers, service and logistic companies, collective systems, academia, consulting and public authorities (local, regional, international) set the course for future trends in technologies, markets and sustainability.
- Meet your future clients raise their attention and make your products and services known to them. A major step to increase your business in the future.
- More than 60% of all participating experts hold management positions in companies.
- Due to the intense co-operation with our partner conferences the international character of the event is very high. 427 experts from 37 European, Asian, American, African countries and Australia took part in 2014.
Please find more information at our website http://ci2018.care-electronics.net/ and register at https://register.eventcon.at/ci2018/event.